There are 3 types of insured movable property : 

  • Property in your home, belonging to you, entrusted to you or belonging to your tenants and guests. 

  • Your fixtures and decorations. 

  • Your valuables. 


⚠ Your goods and furniture used for the exercise of a profession, cash, securities and valuables (identity papers, passport, luncheon vouchers...) are not insured. 

⚠ Movable property that does not belong to you is only covered if you are liable. 



For example, you have your friend Julienover for a drink. Suddenly, you damage his glasses on which you sat down accidentally. Don't panic: Julien's glasses are well insured because this engages your responsibility in your home.