If you move, you have one month to change the address on your vehicle registration document (now called the registration certificate).


If you are the car registration holder, you must be able to prove your address at any time. The procedure differs depending on whether the registration number of your vehicle is in the form AB 123 CD or in the form 123 AB 01.


You can check your situation on Service Public.