Your information statement allows us to collect your insurance history. All your past history as well as your bonus-malus coefficient are indicated on it.
Please note that this document must be less than one month old for us to validate it.
To obtain it, simply make a request by telephone or by post to your former insurer (received within 15 days).
Your statement of information includes the following information:
- Your date of subscription to your last insurance contract;
- The drivers named in this contract (surname, first name, number and date of driving licence, etc.);
- Information about your vehicle (registration number, model, fuel, use, date of registration, etc.);
- The history of accidents that have occurred;
- Your level of responsibility in each accident;
- Your bonus-malus coefficient.
If you have previously been insured with a fleet vehicle, you must provide us with a certificate from your employer attesting to your insurance history.