If the court has evicted your tenant and you notice damage upon entering the property, contact your case manager or lawyer urgently and let them know.

After you do so, we will send an expert to the property to make a report, assess, and quantify the damage, so that you can claim for it in court later on and be entitled to receive the damage coverage stipulated in your contract.