The documentation you need to inform that your tenant has stopped paying the monthly rent is:

  • Copy of the lease agreement signed by both parties and copy of the property owner's ID
  • List of unpaid monthly rents (amounts owed)
  • List of other concepts that the tenant owes and could be claimed in court (IBI [yearly property tax], community expenses, etc.) although it is not the insurer’s responsibility to pay them
  • Telephone number where we can contact the property owner directly
  • If known, tenant’s contact details (telephone number and email)