No, you cannot get in the property and change the lock, even if your tenant stops paying the rent.

Contact your insurer's case manager or your lawyer and ask for guidance. You should not enter the property because you are not legally entitled to do so yet. It is also necessary for the court members to be the first to enter the property in case of damage caused by the tenant, so they can notify them.