You have just insured a leased vehicle with Lovys, a very good choice ‼ But be careful, for the moment you only benefit from a temporary coverage of 15 days.
Here are the necessary documents to validate your insurance
1. Your registration certificate (or grey card) from the financing organisation
This must include :
- The name of the financing or leasing company
- Your first and last name as co-owner of the vehicle
- The address of your main residence
2. Your Information Statement(s)
- Your statement of information allows us to collect your insurance history. All of your history as well as your bonus-malus coefficient are included. You must send us all of your information statements to justify your last 24 months of coverage (the last IS must be less than 2 months old). How to obtain your information statement ?
3. Your driving license
- To create your insurance policy, we need the date of licensing (framed in blue in the image below). Please do not confuse this with the date of issue of the license!
‼ Please note: obtaining certain documents may take some time, so it is important to anticipate the procedures before the expiration of your Lovys temporary coverage (15 days).