You want to insure your company car with Lovys? It's easy! To do so, you must be the legal representative of the company But be careful, for the moment you only benefit from a temporary coverage of 15 days.

Here are the necessary documents to validate your insurance

1. The Kbis of your company

This one must contain your name (in the blue box) and the name of the company specified on the car registration document.


2. Your registration certificate (or grey card)

  • The Certificate of Registration (or "carte grise") must be in the name of your company. It is the document on which appear the model and the brand of your vehicle, its date of registration, its fiscal power... It is the identity card of your vehicle!


You don't have your new car registration document yet?

No worries, you can refer to the following FAQ for more information :

I would like to insure my new second-hand vehicle
I would like to insure my new vehicle

3. Your Information Statement(s)

  • If you've been insure for a fleet vehicle for less than two years, you must send us all of your information statements to justify your last 24 months of coverage. Your statements of information allows us to collect your insurance history. How to obtain your information statement ?

4. Your driving license

  • To create your insurance policy, we need the date of licensing (framed in blue in the image below). Please do not confuse this with the date of issue of the license!

Please note: obtaining certain documents may take some time, so it is important to anticipate the procedures before the expiration of your Lovys temporary coverage (15 days).