You have just insured your new car with Lovys, a very good choice But be careful, for the moment you only benefit from a temporary coverage of 15 days.

Here are the necessary documents to validate your insurance  

1. Your new registration certificate (or grey card)

  • The Certificate of Registration (or "carte grise") must be in the name of one of the persons named in the contract. It is the document on which appear the model and the brand of your vehicle, its date of registration, its fiscal power... It is the identity card of your vehicle!


You don't have your new car registration document yet?
No worries, in the meantime you can send us the following document attesting to your request for a new vehicle registration document.

The Provisional Certificate of Registration WW (CPI-WW): 

To obtain it, nothing could be easier. Either you make the request online (ANTS website), your CPI-WW will be available and you can download or print it. Or you can call an authorized professional who will give you your CPI-WW in paper version immediately. Please note that you can only drive with your CPI-WW for 4 months until you receive your final registration document. Once you have received your car registration document, you are obliged to send us a copy as soon as possible.

2. Your Information Statement(s)

  • Your statement of information allows us to collect your insurance history. All of your history as well as your bonus-malus coefficient are included. You must send us all of your information statements to justify your last 24 months of coverage (the last IS must be less than 2 months old). How to obtain your information statement ?

3. Your driving license

  • To create your insurance policy, we need the date of licensing (framed in blue in the image below). Please do not confuse this with the date of issue of the license!

Please note: obtaining certain documents may take some time, so it is important to anticipate the procedures before the expiration of your Lovys temporary coverage (15 days).