You have just insured your used car with Lovys, very good choice But be careful, you only benefit from a temporary cover of 15 days for the moment.

Here are the necessary documents to validate your insurance

1. Your registration certificate (or grey card)

  • The Certificate of Registration (or "carte grise") must be in the name of one of the persons designated in the contract. It is the document on which appear the model and the brand of your vehicle, its date of registration, its fiscal power... It is the identity card of your vehicle!

    NB: Please note that the crossed-out vehicle registration document is not sufficient to validate your subscription.

You don't have your new car registration card yet?
Don't worry, in the meantime you can send us the document proving your request for a new car registration. Depending on your car you will get one of the following two documents:

The Provisional Certificate of Registration (CPI):

To obtain it, nothing could be easier. Either you make the request online (ANTS website), the teleservice will provide you with your CPI that you can print/download. Or you can call on an authorized professional who will give you the CPI in paper version immediately. Please note that the CPI allows you to drive for only 1 month while waiting to receive the final registration card. Once this one received, you are in the obligation to transmit us a copy as soon as possible.

Change of ownership registration acknowledgement: How to obtain it? You can either apply for a vehicle registration document online, via the ANTS or a service provider, or you can carry out the registration procedure via a specialized agency. In both cases, you will receive an acknowledgement of registration of the change of owner. This document provides you with proof of the procedure carried out. Once you have received your new vehicle registration document, you are obliged to send us a copy as soon as possible.

2. Your Information Statement(s)

  • Your statement of information allows us to collect your insurance history. All of your history as well as your bonus-malus coefficient are included. You must send us all of your information statements to justify your last 24 months of coverage (the last IS must be less than 2 months old). How to obtain your information statement ?

3. Your driving license

  • To create your insurance policy, we need the date of licensing (framed in blue in the image below). Please do not confuse this with the date of issue of the license!

Please note: obtaining certain documents may take some time, so it is important to anticipate the procedures before the expiration of your Lovys temporary coverage (15 days).