School insurance covers any damage your children may cause while at school. 

For example, your son Mathieu plays soccer with his friends in the school yard. Suddenly, Mathieu shoots and the ball breaks a window. With the school insurance included in the housing contract, we pay for the costs of the damage caused by your child. 

The compulsory school insurance is included in the third party liability of the home insurance contract. Declare your children as residents of the accommodation and you will receive your insurance certificates with their names.   

However, the school may also require a school insurance certificate for activities outside school. 

> Then select the option "school insurance" so that your child is protected during these extracurricular activities. You will find a "school insurance" certificate in your Lovys client area.